Achieving Excellence in Restorative Dentistry through Creative Treatment Planning
June 23 - June 30$795
Are you ready to take the guesswork out of your restorative cases and achieve maximum impact in your everyday dental practice?
Understand the art of comprehensive restorative dentistry: from examination and diagnosis to tooth preparation, tissue management, temporization, and final restoration. This program will provide time-proven and scientifically-based techniques for implementing the latest technologies into your practice. Discover the power of digital diagnostic tools and a process for identifying patient needs and guiding them to optimum dentistry through the comprehensive co-discovery examination process.
The pursuit of excellence in any field is a process of learning and overcoming challenges. Dr. Jesek has done just that for more than four decades building and maintaining a successful practice. Join Dr. Jesek and explore time-proven principles that have a common thread of excellence at every level.
- Learn how to plan treatment and present comprehensive cases to gain greater case acceptance.
- Discover a process for overcoming the patient’s financial concerns.
- Analyze strategies for escaping single-tooth, emergency-driven dentistry.
- Learn how to guide the money – or emergency-driven patient to accept comprehensive oral care.
- Discover the power of 3D intraoral scanning for patient education and treatment acceptance of restorative dentistry and orthodontic aligners.
- Review the use of CBCT for implant planning and guided placement.
- Pinpoint how to select the appropriate CAD/CAM technology to produce outstanding, functional and esthetic results.
- Understand the process for designing occlusions that are kind to porcelain.
- Eliminate the stress of taking impressions.
- Ensure that your restorations are in harmony with the TMJs and comfortable to the patient.
- Explore how patient education elevates the value of quality oral care motivating patients to refer family and friends.