- This event has passed.
Achieving Miraculous Solutions With Modern Matrices
September 12 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
During this hands-on course participants will learn how to perform minimally traumatic preparations and direct Class II composite restorations utilizing modern matrices and flowable and paste composites. After completing this course participants may re-think the role of resins in their practice after seeing the possibilities in this renaissance of direct composites.
Anterior Exercises – Modern composite preparations and matrixing for deep caries, and black triangle closures. Simplified.
Posterior Exercise – Modern Class II: non retentive Clark Class II cavity preparations and injection molding, cracked and fractured cusp treatment with direct composite overlay
At The End Of This Course Participants Will:
• Achieve clinical proficiency in restoratively-driven papilla regeneration utilizing direct composites.
• Understand and achieve confidence with minimally traumatic Class I and Class II composite preparations, including the Clark Class II.
• Understand C-Factor, composite chemistry, and receive an update in dentin and composite bonding options.
• Understand the strengths and weaknesses of flowable and paste composites.
• Receive a blueprint for the incorporation of flowable composite in all different types of composite preparations.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for the General Practitioner who would like to enhance their Aesthetic Dentistry skills.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WEAR MAGNIFICATION LOUPES WHILE PRACTICING, WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU BRING THEM TO THE HANDS-ON COURSE