- This event has passed.
Planning For Success – Predictable Prosthetic-Driven Implant Protocols By Dr. Scott Dyer
November 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This course will provide a systematic evaluation of the materials and methods of various techniques to obtain predictable implant restorations and is designed to allow clinicians of a various backgrounds and laboratory, support to determine the best practices for their clinical practice. Fixed and removable prosthodontics will be discussed, in addition to various techniques and materials. The ultimate aim is to provide the attendees with recommendations and insight that lead them to predictable implant restoration outcomes in daily clinical practice.
- Summarize the various techniques to achieve fixed and removable implant restorations
- Understand the range in predictability of the methods and materials of the various prosthetic techniques
- Discuss the additional modifying factors of esthetic and functional challenges
- Identify the common risks to predictability in implant prosthetics
- Develop strategies for attendees to increase the predictable nature of their implant practices