- This event has passed.
Prosthodontic Principles Essential For Successful Rehabilitation On Natural Teeth And Dental Implants
February 27 @ 8:00 am - March 6 @ 5:00 pm$895
Prosthodontic Principles Essential for Successful Complex Reconstruction of Natural Teeth and Dental Implants
Oral rehabilitation demands a full understanding of the prosthodontic principles related to fixed reconstruction involving natural teeth as well as dental implants. After thorough diagnosis and data collection, a cogent treatment plan should be developed which brings the patient through all phases of therapy including elimination of acute disease, surgical procedures, management of the provisional stage, proper healing and maturation, and final fabrication and delivery of definitive restorations. Essential prosthodontic principles critical for success in the Implant-Assisted Removable Prosthesis will also be covered.
- How to begin a complex dental reconstruction
- Understanding tooth position and occlusal plane in diagnosis and anticipated final restoration
- Understanding vertical dimension and use of semi-adjustable articulators for rehabilitation cases
- Evaluating pre-operative and proposed occlusal schemes in complex cases
- Implant-Assisted Removable Prostheses