Restorative Dentistry 1 – Restorative/Esthetic/Preventive
August 28 @ 8:00 am - August 29 @ 4:30 pmUSD $2,500
- Decide which esthetic restorative procedures to include in your practice
- Class II resins – predictable, non-sensitive, fast, profitable, and easy
- Tooth-colored inlays & onlays, both laboratory made and in-office milled. Learn high-quality techniques and how to receive optimum third-party and patient payment!
- See and use the best new fast curing lights
- Zirconia-based and full-contour zirconia restorations – are they working?
- Lithium disilicate crowns (IPS e.max) – are they the future?
- Effective, profitable preventive procedures and how to implement them
- New caries-detecting devices – which are the best?
- Optimum and expanded use of staff in esthetic restorative procedures
- Course 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
- Dinner & Discussion 5:00 to 6:30 PM
- Course 7:30am – 1:00pm
- Brunch & Discussion at 10:00 (1/2 hour)
- Adjourn at 1:00pm
Please follow and like us: