The USC 18th International Endodontic Symposium
November 22 @ 8:30 am - November 23 @ 5:00 pm$525
SPEAKERS: Dr. Adham Azim (USA), Dr. Arnaldo Castellucci (Italy), Dr. Fernando Goldberg (Argentina), Dr. Alan Gluskin (USA), Dr. David Kelliny (USA), Dr. Keith Krell (USA), Dr. Stephen Niemczyk (USA), Dr. Nikita Ruparel (USA), Dr. Rafael Roges (USA) (Director, Advanced Endodontics), Dr. Ilan Rotstein (USA) (Symposium Chair)
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS: 14
LOCATION: The USC Hotel (formerly Radisson Midtown Los Angeles at USC). 3540 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA, 90007. Book your hotel room now!
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It is our pleasure to invite you to the Eighteenth International Endodontic Symposium of the University of Southern California. Internationally renowned experts from Argentina, Italy, and the United States will present the most recent advances in the field. The program includes updates on current hot topics in endodontics and advanced treatment modalities as well as an insight into the future of endodontics.
This International Symposium promises to be a most exciting event and will provide you, the clinician, with more relevant information and tools to bring you to the next level of excellence in delivering the best evidence-based endodontics to your patients.
We look forward to welcoming you at our symposium.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Are you planning your apical surgeries properly?
- The use of CBCT in clinical and surgical endodontics.
- Can endodontically treated teeth last a lifetime? New frameworks for advancing structural conservation in
- Endodontic treatment and dental implants: Maintaining the periradicular bone.
- 3-D Endodontics.
- Cracked teeth and vertical root fracture.
- Microsurgery: Better the second time around?
- Dental drugs: Do’s and Don’ts.
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR:
- The course is intended for endodontists, general practitioners, and any other specialist in dentistry who are interested in endodontic-related topics.
Before October 15, 2019
After October 15, 2019
At the door